Has your team had many injury's from spring practice?

I've been to few of Highlands practices this spring and it seems that a few of the kids that probably will be starting this year are standing on the side lines watching. I'm just not to sure how many of these kids are ready to go full contact without a little preseason conditioning. I know that Dale has them ready running wise, but it takes a little time to get that full contact mentally going. Just wandering if any other team is going thru this injury bug during spring ball?

I've been to few of Highlands practices this spring and it seems that a few of the kids that probably will be starting this year are standing on the side lines watching. I'm just not to sure how many of these kids are ready to go full contact without a little preseason conditioning. I know that Dale has them ready running wise, but it takes a little time to get that full contact mentally going. Just wandering if any other team is going thru this injury bug during spring ball?

FT, most of the kids watching on Friday (actually all to the best of my knowledge) were not injured as a result of hitting during Spring ball. To the best of my knowledge they were either hurt before Spring ball began or got hurt during Spring ball but not as a result of hitting.