Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is it possible to post an audio clip?

Featured Replies

This was asked in another post: I know it's possible to post video from YouTube, but I have quite a bit of play-by-play audio in my files. Any way to share a few seconds of that?

:popcorn: You might want to "PM" the Mods direct if you didn't get an answer to your question. I, for one, would be interested into listening to some Play-By-Play audio. :popcorn:

My guess is you cannot. You will have to upload it to a site that then provides a link to post.

 

Again, just a guess.

Upload it to YouTube and provide the link. Should work the same and you could start the clip with a graphic stating what the clip is.

To my knowledge you have to upload it to a third party site and then link to it here.

 

If we allowed people to do that here at BGP they would be able upload exploits too.

  • Author

Gotcha. Thanks guys. (When I get time, I'll work on it.)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.