KCC Baseball

I have heard that Knott Central is finally getting some younger players on the field. I also heard that some of these might fill the catching and short stop positions. Congratulations Patriots! Some of these guys played on the State KABC Championship team and a State Runner-up KABC Team. Work hard!

Don't know where you get your info.

No one knows, at this time, who is starting where. Locks are Ryan Hall at 3rd, Caleb Hall at 1st, and in the outfield they have Josh Hall, Troy Smith, and Devin Sheppard. Speculating on the rest, catcher may be Beau Mosley, SS Brandon Smith, and 2nd Corey Ritchie.

Don't know where you get your info.

No one knows, at this time, who is starting where. Locks are Ryan Hall at 3rd, Caleb Hall at 1st, and in the outfield they have Josh Hall, Troy Smith, and Devin Sheppard. Speculating on the rest, catcher may be Beau Mosley, SS Brandon Smith, and 2nd Corey Ritchie.

I believe you forgot Matt Gayheart, Michael Lindon and Zack Mullins. Where do you get your info??????

I believe you forgot Matt Gayheart, Michael Lindon and Zack Mullins. Where do you get your info??????

You're right. Those guys will contribute. Michael is the only one, at this time that may start. Matt and Zack are both good players. Zack could start at 2nd in a season or two, and Matt could be in the OF. Lindon could add some quality pitching to the KCC team.