Money League Trade Controversy. Thoughts?

00Rocket28

Me too!

:lol2:

QB - ADV - TDs&B

RB - ADV - Yobutt

WR -Even

TE - ADV - Yobutt

K - ADV - TDs&B

D - ADV - TDs&B

The problem there is his RB's are waaaaaaaaaayyyy better than mine.

Your RBs are horrible. Did you draft those dudes? If I can't beat you with my RBs alone then I don't deserve to win the league. Straight up.

My Kicker and D/ST are better than yours too.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't you seen my FB, I got a new edition, I need the $ :D

Yes I have! I liked a few of the pictures as well. I'll send you a gift after I win the league. :D

Congratulations!!!!! Enjoy the younger years as much as possible. The stressful years are from 14-18 and will wear you out.

Yes I have! I liked a few of the pictures as well. I'll send you a gift after I win the league. :D

Congratulations!!!!! Enjoy the younger years as much as possible. The stressful years are from 14-18 and will wear you out.

The sleepless nights are pretty stressful :lol2: he's awesome though. Told my wife I was glad he wasn't ugly :D

I'm on my 3rd and last go round. Part of me will be very happy in 2 years and part of me will be miss it