KY Middle School State Tournament at KBA

johnm

2014 KY Middle School

State Championship

We eval'd 25 of the best 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 prospects in the state of Kentucky this past weekend. Congrats to 2020 Kennedy Harris (pictured #33 on left) for leading Southern Pulaski to the championsip over Noe Middle School of Louisville and 2019 Kiara Pearl (pictured #3 next to 2019 Jonele Ballard of Crosby #4).

All Tournament Team -

Jolene Ballard – Crosby

Kiara Pearl – Noe

Makayla Kinnard – Noe

Raquael Reese – CAL

Regi Ciundiff – Southern Pulaski

Kennedy Harris – Southern Pulaski (MVP)

Leslie Stewart – Dorton

Haley Southernland – Casey

We are offering a free preview of our content -

2014 KY Middle School State Championship

You need to check out several really good players this weekend at 6th grade State Championships at the KBA.

2014 KY Middle School

State Championship

We eval'd 25 of the best 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 prospects in the state of Kentucky this past weekend. Congrats to 2020 Kennedy Harris (pictured #33 on left) for leading Southern Pulaski to the championsip over Noe Middle School of Louisville and 2019 Kiara Pearl (pictured #3 next to 2019 Jonele Ballard of Crosby #4).

All Tournament Team -

Jolene Ballard – Crosby

Kiara Pearl – Noe

Makayla Kinnard – Noe

Raquael Reese – CAL

Regi Ciundiff – Southern Pulaski

Kennedy Harris – Southern Pulaski (MVP)

Leslie Stewart – Dorton

Haley Southernland – Casey

We are offering a free preview of our content -

2014 KY Middle School State Championship

Congrats to Kennedy Harris and SW Pulaski on the tourney win. Can anyone tell me how old Harris is? I'm not judging at all and I'm actually for holding kids back or better yet starting them in school later than "normal". I only ask because I hear she and possibly more of the warriors team could

Be older than the KHSAA allows by the time their senior year rolls around. I would really like to hear from someone who knows so i can say that there is no merit to this info.

Congrats to Kennedy Harris and SW Pulaski on the tourney win. Can anyone tell me how old Harris is? I'm not judging at all and I'm actually for holding kids back or better yet starting them in school later than "normal". I only ask because I hear she and possibly more of the warriors team could

Be older than the KHSAA allows by the time their senior year rolls around. I would really like to hear from someone who knows so i can say that there is no merit to this info.

Kennedy will NOT be 19 before her senior year.... she will be eligible. I do not know about any others from that team.

• 9 months later...

Everybody on the team will be eligible age wise their sr year. Are people that stupid to think a parent would hold their kid back so far that they wouldnt be eligible their sr year. I have heard this happen once in my life time and it was because kid wouldnt do the school work and kept failing