Notre Dame 62 St. Henry 38

Congrats to NDA on the win.

And congrats to the Lady Cru on a fantastic season. 1st district championship in 20 years and a 20 win season. With so many juniors on the roster, maybe next year is the year for the Cru to challenge for the Region.

-CardinalsFan

I have been one who has gotten on Coach Darpel from time to time, but tonight she had the Pandas ready and when the fourth quarter started and the Pandas faltered for a moment, she called a quick time out and settled down the team. Tonight's game was a HUGE GUT CHECK for the Pandas, and they passed it with flying colors.

BTW, a huge thank you to Mark Wehry and Mike Parker for bringing this game live to all the Panda fans.....

Notre Dame Internet Radio will be on live Monday night, and will bring your Pandas playing against the Wildcats of Newport Hight School.

I have been one who has gotten on Coach Darpel from time to time, but tonight she had the Pandas ready and when the fourth quarter started and the Pandas faltered for a moment, she called a quick time out and settled down the team. Tonight's game was a HUGE GUT CHECK for the Pandas, and they passed it with flying colors.

BTW, a huge thank you to Mark Wehry and Mike Parker for bringing this game live to all the Panda fans.....

Notre Dame Internet Radio will be on live Monday night, and will bring your Pandas playing against the Wildcats of Newport Hight School.

Note: The color man on the Notre Dame Academy Internet Radio show last night was Mike Walker... Sorry Mike, I was up past my bedtime when I posted........ You did a great job, and again thanks. Hopefully all the games for NDA will be on the NDA Internet Radio Network next year.....

St. Henry had no intensity and looked as if they were just content with making it to the regionals IMO. They had several opportunities early in the game to keep it close due to NDA mistakes, but went down the floor and made unforced errors to give it back. Oh well, congrat's on a nice season.

Congrats to the Lady Cru on a successful season. There were not many who expected them to do this well, at least outside of the program. It's unfortunate that the one year they win districts they have to draw district "loser" NDA.

Anyway, congratulations on a good year and good luck to NDA the rest of the way.