Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

When does New Cath move to downstate All A games?

Featured Replies

I would like to see these games. I am very impressed with the Lady Breds and expect them to make a solid run at the All A title.

 

I'm not sure who she is, but the forward that can launch a throw in to the middle of the field is amazing. That's a huge asset to have.

I think they have to play Brossart first tomorrow as part of the all A. I could be wrong though.

That player's name is Loren Zimmerman and she is an amazing assert to the team. She turns throw ins into threats similar to corner kicks.

NCC does play Brossart tomorrow at 4:30 at Mosher field for the All A sectionals. The winner advances to next Saturday's round of 8 in Elizabethtown. Should be a very good game tomorrow.

  • Author
That player's name is Loren Zimmerman and she is an amazing assert to the team. She turns throw ins into threats similar to corner kicks.

 

I think it's better than a corner kick. Which is very scary. At one point I was hoping the BW girls would kick it out the back line when she was there for the throw in.

  • Author
NCC does play Brossart tomorrow at 4:30 at Mosher field for the All A sectionals. The winner advances to next Saturday's round of 8 in Elizabethtown. Should be a very good game tomorrow.

 

Thanks, I did not know there was still a local NKY game. I'll have to try and make it down.

NewCath lost 2-0 to Brossart today, No All "A" State title repeat for the Breds. :(

  • Author
NewCath lost 2-0 to Brossart today, No All "A" State title repeat for the Breds. :(

 

Both Sorry and surprised to read that this morning.

Ncc won the 9th. They did move downstate to the 10th region and were beaten handily. If you look at Ncc's schedule, they don't have a quality win yet. They only possible exception would be beating Highlands, but from reading on here, Highlands is a train wreck.

Did someone ring??? Did I hear "All A"?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.