When does New Cath move to downstate All A games?

Geek61

I would like to see these games. I am very impressed with the Lady Breds and expect them to make a solid run at the All A title.

I'm not sure who she is, but the forward that can launch a throw in to the middle of the field is amazing. That's a huge asset to have.

That player's name is Loren Zimmerman and she is an amazing assert to the team. She turns throw ins into threats similar to corner kicks.

I think it's better than a corner kick. Which is very scary. At one point I was hoping the BW girls would kick it out the back line when she was there for the throw in.

NCC does play Brossart tomorrow at 4:30 at Mosher field for the All A sectionals. The winner advances to next Saturday's round of 8 in Elizabethtown. Should be a very good game tomorrow.

Thanks, I did not know there was still a local NKY game. I'll have to try and make it down.

Ncc won the 9th. They did move downstate to the 10th region and were beaten handily. If you look at Ncc's schedule, they don't have a quality win yet. They only possible exception would be beating Highlands, but from reading on here, Highlands is a train wreck.