Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sweet 16 Tournament Tickets

Featured Replies

Just wanted to see if anyone have received there tickets for next weeks tournament. Seems like its getting later and later each year receiving them.

Some people here in Clark Co has recieved theirs. You may need to call and check on them.

I ordered mine over the phone through the Rupp Arena box office around the first week of February and recieved them less than one week later.

If anyone has extra seats they would like to sell, would you please PM me. Thanks

Ordered mine in October and just got them Monday after calling last Thursday to check on them.

Came this week

I ordered mine over the phone through the Rupp Arena box office around the first week of February and recieved them less than one week later.

 

Me too :thumb:

I got mine yesterday. I don't know why they wait so long to send them.

Ordered them online on 2-2-06, received them 3-6-06 and had to sign for them at the post office which is the 1st time I ever had to do that. I guess they've had problems is the past with people saying they never got theirs. If I get lucky enough to win the Ky Post contest then I'll be looking to unload the ones I just received. But I won't hold my breath. I never win that contest anyway. My picks are already dropping off like flies as it is. :cry:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.