Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meredith Buscher Memorial March 21-22

Featured Replies

Friday

6:00 PM Somerset vs. West Jessamine

7:30 PM Madison Central vs. Hopkinsville

9:00 PM Estill County vs. Grant County

Saturday

10:00 AM Somerset vs. Hopkinsville

11:30 AM Madison Central vs. West Jessamine

1:00 PM Hopkinsville vs. Estill County

2:30 PM Grant county vs. Somerset

4:00 PM Madison Central vs. Estill County

5:30 PM West Jessamine vs. Grant County

Where is this memorial tourney being played? I don't know anything about Meredith Buscher to associate her with a school.

  • Author
Where is this memorial tourney being played? I don't know anything about Meredith Buscher to associate her with a school.

 

Madison Central High School in Richmond. I'm not a 100% sure on this but I'm pretty sure she was a softball player for Madison Central but passed away at a young age. They renamed it from Madison Central Round Robin to Meredith Buscher Memorial last season.

Thanks for the info! Good luck with your tournament!

I'm not a 100% sure on this but I'm pretty sure she was a softball player for Madison Central but passed away at a young age.

 

_____________________

MOhsin

  • Author

Friday

 

 

Somerset 15-4 over West Jessamine

Russell County 4-1 over Madison Central

Estill County 14-1 over Grant County

 

 

 

 

Saturday

 

 

Somerset over Grant County 6-0

Somerset over Russell County 4-3

Russell County over Estill County 4-3

Madison Central 14-2 over West Jessamine

 

 

two games remain. Estill was leading Madison Central 2-1 in the 3rd last update I received about 45-1 hour ago.

 

 

Grant County vs. West Jessamine

Madison Central High School in Richmond. I'm not a 100% sure on this but I'm pretty sure she was a softball player for Madison Central but passed away at a young age. They renamed it from Madison Central Round Robin to Meredith Buscher Memorial last season.

 

She was a softball player for Madison Central in 2009...she died in a car accident last year on I-75. Great woman that I knew personally from going to school with her at EKU. Good to see her being remembered in this way.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.