Maher rankings 9/8

imsays

Cooper is 36th, the computer has not warmed to the Jaguars just yet.

I think that part of this is because of where they started in the first poll, it's based off of where you ended last year, I think they were in the upper 70's. It looks like they were 61st last week, and they were the biggest mover this week... in both the overall ratings and the where they are ranked.

According to this, the 10th is a 3 team race.

Today's games will be a good measuring stick to see if that is the case.

(3) Scott @ (5) Campbell Co

(2) Montgomery Co @ (4) GRC

Also, Campbell Co travels to Montgomery Co on Thursday.

According to this, the 10th is a 3 team race.

Today's games will be a good measuring stick to see if that is the case.

(3) Scott @ (5) Campbell Co

(2) Montgomery Co @ (4) GRC

Also, Campbell Co travels to Montgomery Co on Thursday.

It's not obvious whom you believe the three teams are. Please elaborate.

I think that part of this is because of where they started in the first poll, it's based off of where you ended last year, I think they were in the upper 70's. It looks like they were 61st last week, and they were the biggest mover this week... in both the overall ratings and the where they are ranked.

In the beginning of the season everything is based on last year's numbers. As the season progresses and strength of schedule is put in you'll see the numbers get more accurate. Hence, after Cooper had a good week against SK, NCC, and Highlands (who were all higher) you saw the big jump.

Nothing to do with what I believe, just basing it on the ratings in the poll this thread is based on.

Brossard 8.67

Montgomery 8.09

Scott 7.37

GRC 3.85

Campbell 2.76

I agree with you, not clear at all, I am guessing that Rez is talking about Bishop Brossart, Scott and MOCO as the 3 teams. With last weeks issues for Scott, I do not think they will be playing at full strength today so the outcome could be a surprise.

Nothing to do with what I believe, just basing it on the ratings in the poll this thread is based on.

Brossard 8.67

Montgomery 8.09

Scott 7.37

GRC 3.85

Campbell 2.76

The point, was not to question the polls, or what you believe.... it was just that your post did not say who the 3 were. Thanks for providing the data in your second post.

The point, was not to question the polls, or what you believe.... it was just that your post did not say who the 3 were. Thanks for providing the data in your second post.

yup ... no malice intended ... I was just curious who you thought the 3 were. Thanks for clearing that up.

yup ... no malice intended ... I was just curious who you thought the 3 were. Thanks for clearing that up.

Sounds good. I just didn't want to give the impression it was my thinking, because I'm not informed enough to have a valid ranking.