Highlands/Cooper Predictions (Boys)

Tough prediction here. Highlands have had their struggles this season. However, as a team, I feel Highlands is better. They'll possess the ball more, work it out of the back, and try to spread Cooper out. The one thing Highland lacks is a threat up top. Cooper has Zane, O'Brien is quick to pull the trigger, and Snow is a great outlet on the wings. Cooper 2-1.

Tough prediction here. Highlands have had their struggles this season. However, as a team, I feel Highlands is better. They'll possess the ball more, work it out of the back, and try to spread Cooper out. The one thing Highland lacks is a threat up top. Cooper has Zane, O'Brien is quick to pull the trigger, and Snow is a great outlet on the wings. Cooper 2-1.

I'd say that's sounds about right. Maybe Cooper by two goals.

While Cooper's offense gets a lot of deserved attention, I think Cooper also has one of the best keepers in northern KY.

Yes, he has been pretty stingy this year, I believe he already has a couple of clean sheets to his credit and I think Cooper only had one shutout all of last season.

Looks like the game is at Cooper, so who knows if it'll even get played with the iffy weather today.

2 days of no rain I would certainly think the game gets played. They don't get cancelled unless there is a ton of rain that day or the night before. The field should be nice and dry for some boys soccer tonight.

I heard through the rumor mill that Cooper had contacted UC about using their "Bubble" since they only use it during the winter months.

From what I understand, they were too late, CCH has already taken possession of it and is in the process of working out the logistics of having it placed on the fields of their upcoming opponents in hopes of getting some matches in before Districts... I guess they have grown tired of teams "backing out" on them. Can't say that I blame 'em!!!

I have heard this a lot about Highlands boys team. Do not get many shots on goal, why is that if they are better than their record? Would love to hear from someone in the know as to what the problems have been to this point in the season.

I have heard this a lot about Highlands boys team. Do not get many shots on goal, why is that if they are better than their record? Would love to hear from someone in the know as to what the problems have been to this point in the season.

Does anyone know what "Oldbirds" entrance music is? I think we need for him to join this thread.... for with him, insight he will bring!!!