TPX ExoGrid

kilabee

Just ordered, and we can't get it until the first week of April. Must be a pretty good bat, since there is a back order on it already. A lot of the top College teams use this bat. We also have one of the Demarini bats (vexxum). One of our players picked it up, and I am excited to have both of these bats in our arsenal.

Here's a tip for the Exo, don't hit old/hard baseballs in the bullpen with this bat or most of the newer bats, as the alloy now has the "spring effect", which can result in the bat getting flat-spots or tiny dents.

1-2 layers of athletic tape, around the barrel during BP or practice, can save the bat from getting these flat spots, but will eliminate the tiny dents and preserve the look for the season.

You can clean with a soap/water rinse and than be ready for the season, looking both new and in excellent condition....:thumb:

thanks for the advice. I ordered mine last friday and will get it sometime next week. Can't wait to test it out.
Did you get the "white" color, or another option.

The Exo has increased handle stiffness and has added strength without increasing weight. Metal is trimmed from the handle in a grid pattern to reduce overall weight. The metal is replaced with carbon inserts that are several times stiffer and lighter than the metal it replaces.

Heat is than applied and using extreme pressure, all are bonded together. The bat is not cheap, so take care of it and don't slam it down when you make an out....:D

Did you get the "white" color, or another option.

The Exo has increased handle stiffness and has added strength without increasing weight. Metal is trimmed from the handle in a grid pattern to reduce overall weight. The metal is replaced with carbon inserts that are several times stiffer and lighter than the metal it replaces.

Heat is than applied and using extreme pressure, all are bonded together. The bat is not cheap, so take care of it and don't slam it down when you make an out....:D

My dad would say, "For three hundred dollars, you better not make many outs."