The "World Cup" effect.

After the last world cup. I did notice a more of a tendancy to "flop" and try to play like the pros.....

I was anticipating the same thing, this season.....

I have only seen a couple of games, but haven't seen it.........has anyone with more experience this year seen it? Have the ref's been counciled? Am I just way off base?

The intersection of "soccer cleat purchasers" and "color blind persons" is rather small, so hopefully we won't see a lot of those...

It could also reference the price of the cleats being raised by an average of 40 bucks......225 used to be the top....now....284.99 for the soft ground nike superflys.......

After the last world cup. I did notice a more of a tendancy to "flop" and try to play like the pros.....

I was anticipating the same thing, this season.....

I have only seen a couple of games, but haven't seen it.........has anyone with more experience this year seen it? Have the ref's been counciled? Am I just way off base?

Already this year I've noticed some kids who started "flopping" or "diving" at around 11 or 12 years old and are still doing it in their senior year at high school, and still getting away with it! Lol

I thought you were going to reference Puma's with two different colored shoes. Thankfully, I haven't seen any of those around either.

My son wanted those for this year. Thankfully, he didn't like them when he tried them on.

Already this year I've noticed some kids who started "flopping" or "diving" at around 11 or 12 years old and are still doing it in their senior year at high school, and still getting away with it! Lol

If you are referring the player I think you are referring to, you kind of expect him to fall to ground during the captain's handshake during the coin flip.

It's a shame also, because I think it affects how the rest of the game is called.