Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood Goshen score???

Featured Replies

It was 41-0 Beechwood early in the 3rd quarter when they had a lightning delay. I don't know if they resumed play or if that was the final. Up to that point, no contest. I don't believe Goshen had one first down. Fieger looked good. Stringer had some nice runs. Erdman had several big hits on defense and ran through people on offense.

  • Author
It was 41-0 Beechwood early in the 3rd quarter when they had a lightning delay. I don't know if they resumed play or if that was the final. Up to that point, no contest. I don't believe Goshen had one first down. Fieger looked good. Stringer had some nice runs. Erdman had several big hits on defense and ran through people on offense.

 

heard Studer got hurt. any word on him?

heard Studer got hurt. any word on him?

 

I heard it was just a bruised thigh and they kept him out as a precaution.

Impressive preseason for the Beechwood defense. I think they only gave up one or two first downs in the two scrimmages. Next week they get to go against some D1 offensive talent. Glad to hear Fieger had a good night. The passing game needed a little more fine tuning. Good job Tigers.

Impressive preseason for the Beechwood defense. I think they only gave up one or two first downs in the two scrimmages. Next week they get to go against some D1 offensive talent. Glad to hear Fieger had a good night. The passing game needed a little more fine tuning. Good job Tigers.

 

Next week's game should be a good one; Mt. Healthy will be tough.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.