Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

12 Region Draw

Featured Replies

I know when we lost to West I didn't like our chances of getting a good draw. I don't think East could've gotten a better against Pulaski then maybe Lincoln who we beat in the regular season. Either way it ought to be an interesting regional tournament. Let's hear your thoughts and I hope to see some replies.

  • Author

Come on people sure this region isn't strong in rankings but this is a region that is very wide open let's hear some thoughts.

It will be a very competitive Region. I think SW beats Lincoln on Monday and EJ beats Pulaski Co. Tuesday, Boyle will beat Rock and W. Jessamine will beat McCreary Central in a game that will closer than most people think.

I like West Jessamine. Bart Flener will have his guys ready to play.

  • Author

I think you are right on Slink with your predictions I agree fully and I hope and pray that us at East get one more crack at West for the regional championship but if we make the championship and play Boyle I feel we owe them for a couple of weeks ago. We have to take the regional tournament one game at a time because Pulaski will be very tough.

I could use some help. If anybody has a Lincoln and/or East Jessamine Roster and any other information I would be very appreciative. You can PM me and I will get in touch ASAP.

This is going to be a wide open tournament. Don't know much about the two Jessamine schools. I do think that every one of the eight teams has a shot at winning this thing. I just love this time of year.

  • Author

I agree with you BuckNut this tournament is very wide open I want to see round 4 of the crosstown shootout between the Jessamine Schools. Bucknut I can't tell you the roster but I can tell you the Jessamine Schools go very deep into their bench.

  • Author

This tournament is very wide open and both Jessamine Schools go deep into their bench.

i think Southwestern will win it if they are hitting threes and fothergill and edwards are on they wont be stopped...

Southwestern just needs to keep playing pressure defense. They may not hit a high percentage of threes, but they will hit their share of them. Whoever wins this thing, will win with their defense. SW loves to play the D and shoot the three.

I look for East Jessamine to win over Pulaski Co., despite their lack of discipline. They have too many athletes for the Maroons. However, I don't know if they have anybody that can guard John Perkins, provided he keeps his cool.:D

Swestern will win. PC will win, Boyle co. will win, West Jessamine will win. THen Friday Swestern will win and West Jess. will win. On Saturday Southwestern will beat West Jess. for the championship.

 

This is the way I see the the tournament going.

I like West Jessamine. Bart Flener will have his guys ready to play.

 

That's my pick. I hope they go. :thumb:

  • Author

Southwestern over Lincoln

East Jessamine over Pulaski

West Jessamine over McCrear Central

Boyle over Rockcastle

Semifinals

East over Southwestern

West over Boyle

Finals

East over West

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.