12 Region Draw

I know when we lost to West I didn't like our chances of getting a good draw. I don't think East could've gotten a better against Pulaski then maybe Lincoln who we beat in the regular season. Either way it ought to be an interesting regional tournament. Let's hear your thoughts and I hope to see some replies.

It will be a very competitive Region. I think SW beats Lincoln on Monday and EJ beats Pulaski Co. Tuesday, Boyle will beat Rock and W. Jessamine will beat McCreary Central in a game that will closer than most people think.

I think you are right on Slink with your predictions I agree fully and I hope and pray that us at East get one more crack at West for the regional championship but if we make the championship and play Boyle I feel we owe them for a couple of weeks ago. We have to take the regional tournament one game at a time because Pulaski will be very tough.

This is going to be a wide open tournament. Don't know much about the two Jessamine schools. I do think that every one of the eight teams has a shot at winning this thing. I just love this time of year.

I agree with you BuckNut this tournament is very wide open I want to see round 4 of the crosstown shootout between the Jessamine Schools. Bucknut I can't tell you the roster but I can tell you the Jessamine Schools go very deep into their bench.

Southwestern just needs to keep playing pressure defense. They may not hit a high percentage of threes, but they will hit their share of them. Whoever wins this thing, will win with their defense. SW loves to play the D and shoot the three.

I look for East Jessamine to win over Pulaski Co., despite their lack of discipline. They have too many athletes for the Maroons. However, I don't know if they have anybody that can guard John Perkins, provided he keeps his cool.:D

Swestern will win. PC will win, Boyle co. will win, West Jessamine will win. THen Friday Swestern will win and West Jess. will win. On Saturday Southwestern will beat West Jess. for the championship.

This is the way I see the the tournament going.