Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NDA 2014

Featured Replies

  • Author
To be clear, I am not a NDA hater. I cheer for whichever team makes it out of the 9th region and I'm proud to be a part of arguably the 2nd best region in the state. I can't wait for season to start. It's going to be quite a ride. I just don't want to see Mercy or Assumption win state and I think that's something we can all agree on.

 

Mercy wins state this year. If not them, Assumption. Sorry, that's just the truth of it.

Yeah. Mercy only lost Crable.

Thanks for the Bulletin Board material wxyz! Post it in NDA's locker room.

No one expects anything from them.....we will see...

  • Author

Mercy vs NDA scrimmage tonight at NDA. Heard it was UGLY for the pandas.

 

And to wkrp, you are new to the board....welcome. I am an avid volleyball fan and love the pandas but I am also a realist.

 

Mercy, Assumptiom and even Sacred Heary beat NDA this year. They are all loaded. Besides Hentz, NDA has no offensive threats. I wish it was different but it's just the facts.

I heard it was something like 5 or 6 games to 2 Mercy. ND's back row defense was very good--dug up a lot of hard shots. Like you said, not much offense though. I think teams keying on Thelen last year opened it up some for the other hitters--but she's gone. Hertz is extremely good but someone's going to give her some help. Mercy very strong upfront, but not as good in the back. Mercy's libero did great, but they need to develop some more help there.

  • Author
What was NDA's lineup?

 

Again I was not there but here is what I was told:

 

Setter: Talkers

Libero: VonHandorf

Middles: Thelen and Salkowski

OH: Hentz, Draud, Knaley

DS: Colvin and C. Saelinger for Draud and Knaley

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.