Conner 48 Ryle 43

Both teams played hard all night on D and Conner avenges a regular season loss. Too many missed free throws and easy shots spelled doom for the Raiders. The left handed guard for Conner, #20, had an unconscious second half and was the difference in the game. Both teams would have to play much better than they did tonight to contend in the regionals. Congrats to Conner on doing the unexpected after only winning 6 games in the regular season.

Both teams played hard all night on D and Conner avenges a regular season loss. Too many missed free throws and easy shots spelled doom for the Raiders. The left handed guard for Conner, #20, had an unconscious second half and was the difference in the game. Both teams would have to play much better than they did tonight to contend in the regionals. Congrats to Conner on doing the unexpected after only winning 6 games in the regular season.

I believe the 6 games were outside of the 9th region. I don't think that they won a single game in the region until the district tournament.

Wow! Is that stepping their game up to the next level when it counts!!!!

Good luck in the Regional Tournament to both teams.

The left handed guard your refering to is Adam Crews, which I believe he won MVP of the 33rd District tournament. Although he had a great night, it was a complete team effort with big baskets by Curry, Huffman, and Bowling. Also CHS had a great fan section tonight which helped keep the boys pumped up.. Conrats to the cougars and good luck to both teams from here on out!!

The left handed guard your refering to is Adam Crews, which I believe he won MVP of the 33rd District tournament. Although he had a great night, it was a complete team effort with big baskets by Curry, Huffman, and Bowling. Also CHS had a great fan section tonight which helped keep the boys pumped up.. Conrats to the cougars and good luck to both teams from here on out!!

Thanks for the info. Adam played an awesome second half. I really did not notice much out of Huffman and I only remember two baskets he made all night. Maley did an outstanding job on defending Travis. Also, Lance did a fine job of defending Rob Lykes and keeping him out of double figures. It was a good defensive battle of teams that would probably split 10 games. It was too bad Erickson got hurt. He has been regularly hitting some big 3's for us. Coach Niemi's one-game suspension did not help our cause.