Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

State Tournament

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll be broadcasting the Boyd Co./Conner game. No first round games will be broadcast on the KHSAA Radio Network.

 

Thanks DBird for the pub.

 

You guys are my saving grace for today. Thanks :thumb:

Will there be a broadcast for the conclusion of the Simon Kenton/Hazard game?

Will there be a broadcast for the conclusion of the Simon Kenton/Hazard game?

 

I think Tri State Internet Sports Radio will probably do the conclusion. Don't quote me on that though. Maybe buttels can confirm.

 

The KHSAA also has links on their website for video and live stats of the quarterfinal games. So those should be active for the conclusion.

I watched to Simon Kenton game live on my phone from the KHSAA which was cool. You need Wi-Fi I think.

I watched to Simon Kenton game live on my phone from the KHSAA which was cool. You need Wi-Fi I think.

 

Did you just go to khsaa.org from your browser to watch it?

Yes, I actually did it by mistake, I was only going to listen. The announcers were great. I'll find the link.......

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.