Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elizabethtown v. John Hardin Predictions

Featured Replies

Great game tonight for the District championship in the 17th. Fourth meeting of the year between these two schools, E-Town leads 2-1. Panthers will be without ball handler Quinn Harris, out for "a violation of team rules." Bulldogs will be without guard Brandon Johnson, who broke a bone in his foot. Dawgs had to come from 17 down to beat Central Hardin Wednesday.

 

I think I'm going to take John Hardin in a mild upset. Good teams exploit personnel matchups and I think the loss of Harris could hurt the Panthers. Say JH 60 E-Town 57.

This should be one of the most intense games in the state tonight. I don't know much about the teams in that part of the state, but I sawe Elizabethtown in the state tournament last year and was really impressed with them and the Pedigrew kid.

I'd say that this while it will be a big game will just be a prelude to next week's bigger game in the Region Final (barring a monumental upset). I'd say that E-town wins just because John Hardin has no one to stop Pettigrew. I'd say E-town wins by 8-10 pts.

Without Harris, JH will put intense pressure on E'Town and in the end, that will be enough for the Bulldogs to pull it out.

 

JH 72

E'Town 62

My buddy in Hardin County says the Panthers have JH's number, so I'll lean toward E-town to improve to 3-1 in the season series.

I haven't seen either team play all year, so this is a total guess on my part. I say John Hardin by 3....75-72 in OT.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.