Varsity Softball game cancelled due to COLD?

AllenR

Better call and confirm that........rumor has it that Mondays game for NCC was cancelled due to COLD then...

I can neither confirm nor deny which game was cancelled. I don't want to inadvertently spread wrong information. Plus, even if it's wrong, I was just going to get some pictures for a friend. There'll be more opportunities for that. EVENTUALLY, it will get warm again!

However, the info on the game I am referring to came from a pretty reliable source.

Monday - NewCath vs Beechwood varsity canceled, frosh played DH at Simon Kenton. 1st game was tolerable, the 2nd was to right COLD. However, I retreated to the press box with the SK varsity coaches. :thumb:

Today - NewCath vs. Newport varsity canceled, frosh playing DH at Highlands. As long as it's over 40 and sunny the 1st game should be Ok, however I'm not looking forward to game#2.

male/eastern played last night at 530....dropped jv so varsity could play the early slot....yes it was cold, and windy, but sunny and playable....i know ballard cancelled their game....guess it's call between coaches....seems weak to me....parents complain, but don't they always, about everything, all the time? :lol2: