Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Varsity Softball game cancelled due to COLD?

Featured Replies

Bright sunny day... But cancelled because it's cold?

 

Guess I'll go catch the HHS v NCC FRESHMEN game!

 

weather.jpg

Bright sunny day... But cancelled because it's cold?

 

Guess I'll go catch the HHS v NCC FRESHMEN game!

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43608[/ATTACH]

 

Better call and confirm that........rumor has it that Mondays game for NCC was cancelled due to COLD then...

  • Author
Better call and confirm that........rumor has it that Mondays game for NCC was cancelled due to COLD then...

 

I can neither confirm nor deny which game was cancelled. I don't want to inadvertently spread wrong information. Plus, even if it's wrong, I was just going to get some pictures for a friend. There'll be more opportunities for that. EVENTUALLY, it will get warm again!

 

However, the info on the game I am referring to came from a pretty reliable source.

Monday - NewCath vs Beechwood varsity canceled, frosh played DH at Simon Kenton. 1st game was tolerable, the 2nd was to right COLD. However, I retreated to the press box with the SK varsity coaches. :thumb:

Today - NewCath vs. Newport varsity canceled, frosh playing DH at Highlands. As long as it's over 40 and sunny the 1st game should be Ok, however I'm not looking forward to game#2.

male/eastern played last night at 530....dropped jv so varsity could play the early slot....yes it was cold, and windy, but sunny and playable....i know ballard cancelled their game....guess it's call between coaches....seems weak to me....parents complain, but don't they always, about everything, all the time? :lol2:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.