WYMT Sports Overtime

Lightning

That is true, but if WYMT would take more of an interest I could see baseball growing. Look at what they have done for basketball and football. I know those two sports are popular anyway, but with more recognition, they are more popular. I think WYMT does a great job, but I would love to see baseball get as much air time. I know you agree Pat Dad, you are a great baseball person.

That is true, but if WYMT would take more of an interest I could see baseball growing. Look at what they have done for basketball and football. I know those two sports are popular anyway, but with more recognition, they are more popular. I think WYMT does a great job, but I would love to see baseball get as much air time. I know you agree Pat Dad, you are a great baseball person.
Brian does a great job covering HS sports and Baseball. He is a Butler grad and played at Morehead State, so he does love Baseball.

They could put a show together similar to Basketball/Football. Contact him and see what he says. I will mention it to him, next time I see him also.

Brian does a great job covering HS sports and Baseball. He is a Butler grad and played at Morehead State, so he does love Baseball.

They could put a show together similar to Basketball/Football. Contact him and see what he says. I will mention it to him, next time I see him also.

I totally agree that he does a great job and he really is a baseball person. I know it would be hard and take time to do. I would really like to see something like that done for baseball.

I totally agree that he does a great job and he really is a baseball person. I know it would be hard and take time to do. I would really like to see something like that done for baseball.
Email him and he will reply. Won't hurt to ask and see what he says.

Email him and he will reply. Won't hurt to ask and see what he says.

I did this last season. And his reply was that they can't get sponsors and it's too expensive to do without.

If they build it, they will advertise.