Middlesboro position?

Heard the coach was fired for not winning due what was expected with the talent he had. Also the guy supposed to be coach is Massengale from Bourbon Co. Supposed to be set deal.

They went 9-3 beat Bell County for the first time in 16 years. What else is expected?

Heard the coach was fired for not winning due what was expected with the talent he had. Also the guy supposed to be coach is Massengale from Bourbon Co. Supposed to be set deal.

If I were in charge at Middlesboro I'd contact Zac Massengill in a heart-beat. Played at Middlesboro and has been a great assistant at Boyle and Bourbon. But I wonder if he would go? He's in a great spot right now.

If I were in charge at Middlesboro I'd contact Zac Massengill in a heart-beat. Played at Middlesboro and has been a great assistant at Boyle and Bourbon. But I wonder if he would go? He's in a great spot right now.

Don't know if it will happen, but think that would make sense.

I would look hard into it they don't have anything coming up after this coming up season. they will back at the bottom.