Bracken County 73 Frankfort 64

Final from Frankfort.

Austin Crawford 33pts

Nate Haight 20pts

Jacob Hamiliton 13pts

Brady Jones 4pts

Kolton Williams 3 PTA

Scott Fite did not play.

Didn't get to attend but had a parent updating me. Bracken was up by 15 at the half. Saw the lead trimmed to two with 2 mins left in the fourth. Came down to free throws down the stretch and the Polar Bears made good on the freebies.

Bracken improves to 12-14 on the season and have won their last two games in as many days.

Next game is Friday night at home. It's senior night and we host Bourbon Co. It also the regular season finale.

Final from Frankfort.

Austin Crawford 33pts

Nate Haight 20pts

Jacob Hamiliton 13pts

Brady Jones 4pts

Kolton Williams 3 PTA

Scott Fite did not play.

Didn't get to attend but had a parent updating me. Bracken was up by 15 at the half. Saw the lead trimmed to two with 2 mins left in the fourth. Came down to free throws down the stretch and the Polar Bears made good on the freebies.

Bracken improves to 12-14 on the season and have won their last two games in as many days.

Next game is Friday night at home. It's senior night and we host Bourbon Co. It also the regular season finale.

Did Ryan May play?

Looks like a good night from Nate Haight. Polar Bears need him to step up here as the postseason approaches. He's a good player and when he gets it going, Bracken's back court becomes lethal.

Took the words right out of my mouth!! Hes streaky but man when he gets it goin it really opens up the floor for Crawford to do his thing. He has been on a roll the past two games hope he can stay on this trend all the way through the district and hopefully the regional..

Seems like he is always there when it matters hitting clutch shots!! :thumb: