What does your team need to do?

Getting close to districts. What does your team have to do to advance?

Raceland needs to protect the ball and not give Devils any second shots. Russell manhandled Rams last time they played, but I think Raceland can win. Raceland will need to approach this game the same way they did against Elliott . Stop their fast break. Tolliver should be able to get into the lane without Clark pressing him. If he can finish his drives or kick it out to the open shooters (and shots are made ) , Rams have a very good chance. :D

I don't know if this thread was intended to be region specific but in the 9th Region I started the season pulling for the Holmes Bulldogs who have struggled of late. Whoever goes to Rupp from the 9th is fine by me, but I thought that they could go far. They lost one key player a couple of weeks ago and haven't been the same since. I didn't catch the details of lastnight's romp over Conner by 23 on the Couger's senior night, but it sounds like the Bulldogs of old may be back. Dollars to Donuts I bet Edmonson must've caught fire because lately he has been the missing link for Holmes to dominate with the ramaining very talented players after Greg Rice split. A few losses might've woken them up and perhaps it took a few games for their new game plan without Rice to gel. We'll see, but if they can get it together the folks at Rupp are in for a real treat!