Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RIP Former Ryle Coach Ken Clore

Featured Replies

The first Ryle High School boys basketball head coach, Ken Clore, died this past Sunday. He was 63. He was a long time assistant to the late Bill Warfield at Conner and former freshman boys coach at the then Conner Junior High School before becoming Ryle's first coach in 1993. His visitation and funeral is this weekend in Burlington. Far more significant was his faithful involvement to his Church community and dedication to his family. He will be missed.

Damn.

 

Kenny was my frosh basketball coach. Dry sense of humor that appealed greatly to me. I remember helping Chuck Hoblitzel move to a new home and he had some players help. Ken Clore was also there helping. It was the most fun I've ever had moving someone into a new house. I remember his wife went to Redbird High. I thought he was making it up when he first told me.

 

God bless him.

RIP

I believe he was an asst. at Boone County before he got the Ryle job....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.