Augusta 72 Moore 63

Congrats to Augusta on the win. Bach will more than likely reach the milestone tomorrow at Nicholas county when they play Model. Great accoplishment for the young man. Never met him in person but have seen him play a few times and he never ceases to amaze.

Interesting note. Bach may very well break the scoring record tonight vs. Model. Also playing today at Nicholas County, Burgin. Coached by current Augusta scoring leader, Brian Kirk. I am uncertain what time Burgin plays, or if Kirk will still be in Carlisle when our game starts.

Interesting note. Bach may very well break the scoring record tonight vs. Model. Also playing today at Nicholas County, Burgin. Coached by current Augusta scoring leader, Brian Kirk. I am uncertain what time Burgin plays, or if Kirk will still be in Carlisle when our game starts.

I did not know Burgin also playing there also. Would be a nice gesture if he did stick sround to see the milestone accoplishment by Bach. A kind of passing of the torch. Be nice for the Augusta fans in attendence as well If anyone goes to the game let us who will not be able to attend how it goes down..