Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Amanda Knox Found Guilty Again...

Featured Replies

The Italians believe its open and shut because of Amanda's "confession" correct?

 

I don't know what all was involved but it was more than a confession. Each side believes the evidence supports their position.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From what I understand if she travels anyplace she faces arrest by Interpol.
I think it depends on what countries she travels to.

Regardless, I doubt if she takes any chance and stays put.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.