Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region tournament dates

Featured Replies

9th Region Basketball Tournament Event Details

 

  • Monday, March 3- Monday, March 10, 2014region9rightflash.png
  • Tournament Schedule
    • Monday, March 3 – Girls' Quarterfinals
      • 6:30pm and 8:00pm

       

      [*]Tuesday, March 4 – Girls' Quarterfinals

      • 6:30pm and 8:00pm

       

      [*]Wednesday, March 5 – Boys' Quarterfinals

      • 6:30pm and 8:00pm

       

      [*]Friday, March 7 - Boys' Quarterfinals

      • 6:30pm and 8:00pm

       

      [*]Saturday, March 8 - Girls' Semifinals

      • 6:00pm and 7:30pm

       

      [*]Sunday, March 9 - Boys' Semifinals

      • 12:00pm and 1:30pm

       

      [*]Sunday, March 9 - Girls' Final

      • 6:00pm

       

      [*]Monday, March 10 - Boys' Final

      [*]7pm

     

    [*]

http://www.bankofkentuckycenter.com/region9.asp

 

 


Boys semifinals on a Sunday at noon and 1:30. Don't think I like that.

Boys semifinals on a Sunday at noon and 1:30. Don't think I like that.

 

And, I seriously doubt the second game will start at 1:30. I know they have to put out a schedule, but it will be more like 2 or 2:15 before that second game starts.

I just hope that this year the BOKC has more staff selling tickets at the doors, or at least people remember they can buy their tickets in advance and arrive more than five minutes prior to the games starting, so their isn't a return of what happened last year in starting the game late and or fans not getting into their seats until well after the games started!

Boys semifinals on a Sunday at noon and 1:30. Don't think I like that.

 

The short time between games, or playing on Sunday? If it's the short time between games as was posted, I too agree with Statman, the game won't start at 1:30 but if it's playing on Sunday, remember the KHSAA Sweet Sixteen Championship is now being played on Sunday!

The short time between games, or playing on Sunday? If it's the short time between games as was posted, I too agree with Statman, the game won't start at 1:30 but if it's playing on Sunday, remember the KHSAA Sweet Sixteen Championship is now being played on Sunday!

 

I think the thing I don't like is the early game time at noon. Couple that with a Sunday and its just seems to be not an optimal time to get fired up for a ball game. Last year they played semis on a Saturday starting at noon and Sunday finals at 6 which wasn't bad. I do think all 4 teams that make it that far will be ready to go.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.