Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Goodfella's Pizzeria Shootout at Lex Cath

Featured Replies

Games to be played in Bueter Gymnasium at Lexington Catholic

 

5:00 Simon Kenton vs. Perry County Central

6:30 Lex Cath vs. Chaminade High School St. Louis MO featuring #5 player in 2016 and UK target Jayson Tatum

8:00 Lincoln County vs Taylor County

 

Sounds like a nice evening of hoops.

When?

 

This Saturday.

Simon Kenton wins easily.............well that's what "somebody" ;);) would say. :lol2:

Simon Kenton wins easily.............well that's what "somebody" ;);) would say. :lol2:

 

You're funny

 

I'm funny...funny how? Am I a clown? Do I amuse you? Do I make you laugh?

 

Funny how?

 

Sorry, couldn't resist the reference to Goodfellas based on the thread title.

Simon Kenton wins easily.............well that's what "somebody" ;);) would say. :lol2:

 

UKFan... You changed your name?

 

I hope it's a competitive game for Simon Kenton. They are good team but I'm not sure how long they can hang with PCC. I'd be happy with a 10 point loss.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.