Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Catholic/Knott Co. Updates

Featured Replies

Halftime in a low scoring affair NewCath 23-20.

  • Author

I'm not down there and daddy's little girl is no Mrs. Lawnboy. :no:

  • Author

There has got to be someone from this board in the stands.

 

Where is PurplePride and his, boy-wonder sidekick, Randy Parker? :down:

  • Author

I can't believe of all the games they are not putting on ihigh, it has to be this one. This is a bunch of :poop:

There has got to be someone from this board in the stands.

 

Where is PurplePride and his, boy-wonder sidekick, Randy Parker? :down:

 

At freshman practice looking for updates on BGP.

@MikeFieldsNotes: NewCath up 23-20 on Knott Central at half in Republic Bank consolation. Zach Pangallo 8 pt for NCC. Evan Hall 12 pt, Camron Justice 3 for KC

I can't believe of all the games they are not putting on ihigh, it has to be this one. This is a bunch of :poop:

 

So disappointing.

  • Author
At freshman practice looking for updates on BGP.

 

:ohbrother:.......for the love of god man we need you there, drop "lil" PurplePride off at practice and assume your position at the V.I.P. table.

:ohbrother:.......for the love of god man we need you there, drop "lil" PurplePride off at practice and assume your position at the V.I.P. table.

 

I can't. Sometimes I am needed to help out. I'm always here for the program first. :D

  • Author

Knott Co. 39-30........what in Sam's hell is going on. :eek:

  • Author

End of 3rd Knott Co. 43 - NewCath 34.

  • Author

6:00 in the 4th...........Knott Co. 43 - NewCath 41

  • Author
Gonna be a great finish.

 

That we'll never see. :no:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.