Dixie Heights/ Holmes Updates

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone explain the intentional foul call? Looked like a common foul to me.

Not at the game so I can't speak to what you saw or didn't see.

One thing to remember is that even if there is a legit play on the ball an intentional foul is still the call IF they deem the foul excessive or dangerous. So if I kid is flying from behind and makes a legit attempt to block the shot but smashes the shooter it's an intentional.

Not at the game so I can't speak to what you saw or didn't see.

One thing to remember is that even if there is a legit play on the ball an intentional foul is still the call IF they deem the foul excessive or dangerous. So if I kid is flying from behind and makes a legit attempt to block the shot but smashes the shooter it's an intentional.

First I don't know who is reffing.

And to the quoted, it was a drive where Moore got the arm but it did not seem excessive nor dangerous. Bolden I believe was te driver and was able to finish through the contact.

First I don't know who is reffing.

And to the quoted, it was a drive where Moore got the arm but it did not seem excessive nor dangerous. Bolden I believe was te driver and was able to finish through the contact.

Then maybe it was just an intentional in that he wasn't making a legit defensive play. Hard to say.