Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland 58 Bellevue 48

Featured Replies

Rams pulled out a gutsy effort tonight , playing without big guy Sparks. Bellevue is a big team. Rams really took care of the ball. Tolliver had a huge game. :dancingpa

I heard that Freshman Tyler Boyles really stepped up and gave the Rams some bench help!!

Rams pulled out a gutsy effort tonight , playing without big guy Sparks. Bellevue is a big team. Rams really took care of the ball. Tolliver had a huge game. :dancingpa

 

The rams really needed to win this game to get some confidence for districts

How much pizza will Coach Johnson have to throw out to the student section participants?

Looks like a nice win for the Ramblers. This is the same Bellevue team that lost to New Cath in Overtime in the All A Region. And we know what New Cath did to our 16th rep in Richmond.

 

Congrats Ramblers.

Looks like a nice win for the Ramblers. This is the same Bellevue team that lost to New Cath in Overtime in the All A Region. And we know what New Cath did to our 16th rep in Richmond.

 

Congrats Ramblers.

 

 

Yes.And just for clarification NCC beat Bellevue earlier in the year by 50 (87-37).

Yes.And just for clarification NCC beat Bellevue earlier in the year by 50 (87-37).

 

Throw out what happened on Dec 4th..... Bellevue is a solid Class A team and has gotten much better. To travel to Raceland and win is a tough task so I would feel rather fortunate that you beat a decent team. The NCC drubbing back in Dec is not indicative of how good the Tigers are this year. They beat the tar out of NCC for 3 periods in the All A only to lose in OT...

Throw out what happened on Dec 4th..... Bellevue is a solid Class A team and has gotten much better. To travel to Raceland and win is a tough task so I would feel rather fortunate that you beat a decent team. The NCC drubbing back in Dec is not indicative of how good the Tigers are this year. They beat the tar out of NCC for 3 periods in the All A only to lose in OT...

 

 

Agreed.But a 50 point loss is just what it is-a humilation.BTW check out the line score at the end of the 3rd quarter from the NCC/Bellevue game.I would hardly call that" beating the tar out" out of someone.

Agreed.But a 50 point loss is just what it is-a humilation.BTW check out the line score at the end of the 3rd quarter from the NCC/Bellevue game.I would hardly call that" beating the tar out" out of someone.

 

Linescores mean nothing...I was not at that game but was told from people that were at that game, including NCC fans that Bellevue manhandled them for 3 quarters. NCC got back in the game when Wight went out halfway through the 3rd period with foul trouble. This is not to belittle NCC because they are a good team, not deep, but very good. This is just saying the 50 pt beating they handed Bellevue should not be a measuring stick for where the teams are today.

Linescores mean nothing...I was not at that game but was told from people that were at that game, including NCC fans that Bellevue manhandled them for 3 quarters. NCC got back in the game when Wight went out halfway through the 3rd period with foul trouble. This is not to belittle NCC because they are a good team, not deep, but very good. This is just saying the 50 pt beating they handed Bellevue should not be a measuring stick for where the teams are today.

 

Of course Line scores mean something.What exactly was the score at the end of the third quarter?I readily admit that I don't think NCC is 50 points better than Bellevue but I hardly think that Bellevue is as good as NCC.So I guess we will just have to agree to disagree.

Of course Line scores mean something.What exactly was the score at the end of the third quarter?I readily admit that I don't think NCC is 50 points better than Bellevue but I hardly think that Bellevue is as good as NCC.So I guess we will just have to agree to disagree.

 

Well, I wont say Bellevue is as good from an overall team perspective but will say they could probably have their number 3 out of 10 times. Its hard to expect a school like Bellevue to be better than NCC. Bellevue has one feeder program..GRandview Elementary....NCC has several...St. Josephs, Holy Trinity, St. Catherine, St. Therese, St. Thomas, St. this St. that...... you know the drill. They are fortunate enough to get the kids who decide not to go to Brossart. I am surprised they are not as deep as they should be considering they have this many schools to pull talent from.

Tolliver had a career high 27 points

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.