Christen Cunningham May Be Leaving Cordia Soon

How long have you been sitting around brewing up such a post? Trying to justify all the other goings on at Cordia by using one players college visit is just so clever.

Congrats to CC for being courted by such an elite academic institution. I said it when you posted the information originally, and I echo it again. It is an honor to be considered for admission to an Ivy league school.

Days, weeks, months even (evil laugh).

BTW, to be clear, the point of this article was to show that some of the initial statements about Cordia kids implying they didn't care about their education, might need some type of "scholarship assistance", etc. weren't all they appeared to be and it was unfair to paint with that broad a brush.

Cunningham has visits to Harvard and Penn, so I'm guessing academics matter to him and if he's getting offers from them, I don't mind if he gets some type of financial assistance through a work study program or something similar to go to Cordia. He's obviously got a resume that is competitive with anyone applying for assistance to any high school in the state.