Sheldon Clark @ Magoffin 2-17-06

I've given up on trying to predict games involving either of these teams. Magoffin has so much potential it's ridiculous. Sometimes they play to that potential. And sometimes they play like a middle school team. I have no idea which Hornet team will show up Friday.

I will be the first to admit that I have not given Magoffin County much of a chance to win this season. However, after watching the Hornets play Johnson Cetnral last week I will say that this may be the game that MC breaks into the District Win column. I will take the hornets to pull the upset by 5 in this one.

MCHS 59

SCHS 54

I will take Magoffin by 3. I sure hope the fans show up for the game like they did the Johnson Central game. We have some great young men on the hornet team and i think they play very hard when they see the support they had behind them like they had in the stands. Good Luck Magoffin County HORNETS.

With or without Torrez SC is still the better team. Brandon May will be the best player on the floor. If the Cardinals come out and rebound the basketball then they will be able to overcome Magoffin. If they allow the Hornets to get on the offensive glass then it will turn into a long night for SC. SC will finish up the district race with a W and look forward to playing the loser of the JC - P'ville game.

SC by 12