Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sheldon Clark @ Magoffin 2-17-06

Featured Replies

What's everyone's predictions on this game?

 

Magoffin 66

Sheldon Clark 62

I've given up on trying to predict games involving either of these teams. Magoffin has so much potential it's ridiculous. Sometimes they play to that potential. And sometimes they play like a middle school team. I have no idea which Hornet team will show up Friday.

I will be the first to admit that I have not given Magoffin County much of a chance to win this season. However, after watching the Hornets play Johnson Cetnral last week I will say that this may be the game that MC breaks into the District Win column. I will take the hornets to pull the upset by 5 in this one.

 

MCHS 59

SCHS 54

I will take Magoffin by 3. I sure hope the fans show up for the game like they did the Johnson Central game. We have some great young men on the hornet team and i think they play very hard when they see the support they had behind them like they had in the stands. Good Luck Magoffin County HORNETS.

I've said all yeay that Magoffin is gonna upset someone in the district and it hasn't happened yet which isn't good for SC. SC still has to adjust to the loss of Juan Torrez who was a big loss but if they play hard and D up they should win.

With or without Torrez SC is still the better team. Brandon May will be the best player on the floor. If the Cardinals come out and rebound the basketball then they will be able to overcome Magoffin. If they allow the Hornets to get on the offensive glass then it will turn into a long night for SC. SC will finish up the district race with a W and look forward to playing the loser of the JC - P'ville game.

 

SC by 12

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.