Walton-Verona vs Owen county

Anybody have any thoughts on this match-up. Walton won the last meeting at WV. This is one team that WV matches up to. I think this game is to close to call. Owen might have a slight advantage since the game is at Owen. What do you think MO or CAT I need some expert opinions.

Hopefully the big men can dominate the inside. The MTM defense seems to be working better for WV by forcing more TO's if they can only convert. I sure hope Reggie is able to go full strength by Friday. If Frank and Josh can get their usual points we should make a game out of this one.

I think walton is a better team now then they were when they first meet. Also with the mtm defense walton has been able to take away the three point shoot and that is what keep owen in the game the first time. I will say Walton by 8 should be more but they do not know how to close a team out when they have a lead.

WV still has to show up its Owens home coming I think the girls play 1st then the boy @ 8:00pm. Daugherty, Roberts , Tungate all need to score and Hensley needs to play ,Lynn and Jones need to start driving , should be a WV win even at Owen Co.

WV still has to show up its Owens home coming I think the girls play 1st then the boy @ 8:00pm. Daugherty, Roberts , Tungate all need to score and Hensley needs to play ,Lynn and Jones need to start driving , should be a WV win even at Owen Co.

From what I hear, Lynn is playing much better but is still weak with the ball and making a lot of TO's. Same thing for Jones. I still feel sorry for the bigger guys...Hensley and Daughtery....nobody can get them the ball. If they score, they do it themselves. Rebounding, stick backs, 1 on 1 moves.

Just sad year in Walton. When your waiting to play Owen to get a W. You know its not good....