Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central vs Pike Central

Featured Replies

@ JC...I'll take my boys from JC by 5

I guess everyone is looking ahead to Friday's matchup between Paintsville and Johnson Central...hopefully not the Golden Eagles.

 

I can't believe that this game is not generating much discussion on this board. This could possibly be one of the better games of the year and is going to be a tough test for Johnson Central. The Lowe kid is arguably the top player in the region.

 

The Hawks have the best record in the 15th Region with a mark of 16-6 and are 11-2 in their last 13 games. Those two losses came at the hands of Belfry and a Prestonsburg team that, at the time of the loss, was playing very good basketball. Also, PCC avenged that loss to Belfry last Monday with a 77-72 win over the Pirates on the road.

 

Despite not getting much attention, I believe this game could answer a lot of questions as to the legitimacy of a possible regional tournament run by the Golden Eagles.

 

With that said...

 

JC by 3

I think that PCC will win this one by 7 points or more! JC is up and down and I'm sure looking ahead to Friday. PCC is a very good team and certainly not one you can overlook.

Looks like Paintsville was the team looking ahead to Friday...Johnson Central took care of business

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.