Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oldham Co. @ Walton

Featured Replies

I have heard good things out of oldham walton should have problems with this game hope they can put up a good fight. Plus the district drawings come out today also. I will post them as soon as I hear.

Oldham by 20. Walton will play Grant County in the 32nd District tournament.

Oldham by 20. Walton will play Grant County in the 32nd District tournament.

Was this game already played?

Oldham by 14

Was this game already played?

The way WV is playing this year it really doesn't matter. What would you say? I just don't think they have a chance tonight. I hope they prove me wrong.

The way WV is playing this year it really doesn't matter. What would you say? I just don't think they have a chance tonight. I hope they prove me wrong.

Walton does not have the size or depth to keep up with Oldham. Oldham by 20+

  • Author

hope walton can make it a close game they could use some confidence going into districts, they do have 6 games in two weeks so hopfully that helps also.

If they play team basketball they may keep it close, if they play give me the ball so I can throw it up in the air they will be blown out again!

If they play team basketball they may keep it close, if they play give me the ball so I can throw it up in the air they will be blown out again!

Team ball or not, Oldham is way too talented for Walton to handle.

Coach Forrest(Oldham County) will definitely has his team ready for the Tourney!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.