Who are the players who will step up in Morehead?

If Boyd gets to Morehead, and if they win Morehead, it will be because of Owens. And if Russell wins it will be because of Vanhoose. He carried them last year with hid great shooting. He's a great clutch shooter, I look for him to pick up where he left off.

If Boyd gets to Morehead, and if they win Morehead, it will be because of Owens. And if Russell wins it will be because of Vanhoose. He carried them last year with hid great shooting. He's a great clutch shooter, I look for him to pick up where he left off.

:thumb: After 2 head to head meeting there is no doubt that these two are the best players in the region, with Owens having the advantage, IMO.

With that said, who are some of the players, other than the top scorers, who you think will step up to help their team? I think somebody like Ashland's Wilcox will step up to help Ashland. He can put up 20 on any given night when he's has the opportunity to get some shots. Flynn's offense goes through 2 players and nobody else gets very many chances. If Fairview can get by Boyd, I think Barker is a player who can step up, he leads the area with an amazing 7 assists a game. Wow, Fairview vs. Boyd in the 1st round of districts, that will be fun to watch. Can't wait.

McDavid and Thomas are 2 very good players, but you are right, for them to advance they have to have someone step up and take the pressure off of them. As far as Fairview goes, I hope the game against Boyd is their last. But if not, it isn't Barker who will have to step up, he always plays a consistent game along with Black, but the rest of the team will have to step up in order to beat Boyd.

The way this season is going, probably as lucky as you feel. Although you did get one up on AT41, so I'm not so sure a tatoo has been a very good bet this season. :laugh:

daggone, thought I had you, Fairview is the "all time tatoo kings" with their

win over Ashland, I would put a tatoo on them any time now!

They love tatoos in Westwood! :thumb:

You obviously are a much deeper thinker than at41! :D