'14 Holmes F Quinton Chames Summer Hoop Mix

Really like Chames' game. IMO, he's an underrated kid who will be a steal for a small college. Was really surprised he wasn't one of the top 10 players in the 9th. Obviously, I've not seen all of those kids play, but if there's 10 players in the 9th who are better than him, then fans of the 9th are going to be seeing some real talent play this year.

Thanks Walter, great highlights. Love this kids game. My favorite Holmes player

Really like Chames' game. IMO, he's an underrated kid who will be a steal for a small college. Was really surprised he wasn't one of the top 10 players in the 9th. Obviously, I've not seen all of those kids play, but if there's 10 players in the 9th who are better than him, then fans of the 9th are going to be seeing some real talent play this year.

Agree 100%. Really surprised he isn't in the top 5 at least.

Thanks Walter, great highlights. Love this kids game. My favorite Holmes player

Agree 100%. Really surprised he isn't in the top 5 at least.

He is a kid that really got better as the season progressed. By mid season, he came in to his own as far as realizing the type of impact he could have at both ends because of his size and athleticism.

He still has some things he needs to work on but has all the tools to really dominate this year.

As far as being top 5, he isn't far off. After Bolden, Hatton, Ruthsatz, McDonald, and maybe Schulte, there aren't too many kids in this region with more upside, athleticism, or overall talent.

I think the 6-8 range is probably more realistic as far as PRESEASON rankings go, but that could definetly change as the season progresses.