2015 Cooper Guard John Liechty

Here is a highlight of 2015 guard, 6'2" John Liechty:

He is a versatile player that can score in multiple ways, has a long frame that he uses for defense and rebounding, and is a real coachable, good kid. We played him everywhere from the 1 to the 3 and he did a nice job. Needs to get a little more consistent night in/night out on both ends and maybe a little more vocal at times, but does have the ability to put 20 on you in a given night! I think Sullivan/Blevins will do really good things with John as he has a lot of upside. He is also a strong kid, as he spends a fair amount of time in the gym. Look forward to seeing him progress this winter.

Coach Sully and Blevins are both high on Liechty and his potential. Long and versatile. Will be counted on to step in to a starting role this year. Was one of the better jv players in nky last year.

Not sure if it matters if Blevins is high on Liechty this year. I have heard he has stepped down from coaching to pursue other interests. Great loss for Cooper. I loved what he brought to the game.

Not sure if it matters if Blevins is high on Liechty this year. I have heard he has stepped down from coaching to pursue other interests. Great loss for Cooper. I loved what he brought to the game.

Didn't know that...thanks for the update. Was one of my favorite guys to talk hoops with.