Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prestonsburg vs. Morgan County

Featured Replies

Any predictions? I predict a Morgan County victory by a margin of 5-7 points.

When is this game? I say Morgan by 10+.

The game is tonight at Morgan County.

I'm excited to see the squad play again tonight. I was also pleased to see a great game from Kat last night. I hope this gives him more confidence heading down the stretch. We are a different team with him operating on all cylinders. :ylsuper:

P-burg is playing really well right now, so I don't expect a blowout. However, I believe that Morgan is a better team and the home court advantage will prove too much for the Blackcats. I'll say Morgan by 6, give or take!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.