Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ASA Gold Nationals

Featured Replies

Beverly Bandits finished 7th out of 64 in Clearwater this week.

 

We got put in the loser's bracket early by the a stacked Atl Vipers team who ended up winning the tourney. We ended up getting put out by TN Fury 95 3-2 in our 4th game of the day at about 1:30 am after being at the park for close to 16 hours. Not to make excuses but I think we beat the Fury 8 or 9 times out of 10 but stuff happens. Our only catcher was not feeling well and we just had come off an 11th inning game and she wasn't able to go. The Fury scored twice in the first with no hits and both runs coming on passed balls. Scored their 3rd on a missed pop up by our left fielder. Like I said stuff happens!! I really thought we had the second or third best team there behind the Vipers but it does not always work that way!! The Fury org is placing a ton of kids at Kentucky, they had at least two on that 95 team but I don't think either played against us.

 

On a side note our Bandits 16U team won Premier Nationals in Huntington Beach CA this week. I know they don't have any KY kids but they do have some Ohio and IN. For those that don't know Premier Nationals is the grand daddy of them all right now. For our org to pull of this off is just unbelivable. Very few times have teams from outside of CA won the best tourney in the country. Shows what a lot of people have been saying for years, other girls outside of CA can play this game.

 

Good luck to the 18U Sluggers this week in Huntington Beach!!

Congrats!!! How did Maddie do? BTW, where the hell you been?

  • Author
Congrats!!! How did Maddie do? BTW, where the hell you been?

 

She did good, always could do better!! but I think she was second in hitting for the week.

 

I am done dealing to much with you HS people!!! (for those that don't know that is a joke)

She did good, always could do better!! but I think she was second in hitting for the week.

 

I am done dealing to much with you HS people!!! (for those that don't know that is a joke)

 

I feel so used. :lol2:

Beverly Bandits finished 7th out of 64 in Clearwater this week.

 

We got put in the loser's bracket early by the a stacked Atl Vipers team who ended up winning the tourney. We ended up getting put out by TN Fury 95 3-2 in our 4th game of the day at about 1:30 am after being at the park for close to 16 hours. Not to make excuses but I think we beat the Fury 8 or 9 times out of 10 but stuff happens. Our only catcher was not feeling well and we just had come off an 11th inning game and she wasn't able to go. The Fury scored twice in the first with no hits and both runs coming on passed balls. Scored their 3rd on a missed pop up by our left fielder. Like I said stuff happens!! I really thought we had the second or third best team there behind the Vipers but it does not always work that way!! The Fury org is placing a ton of kids at Kentucky, they had at least two on that 95 team but I don't think either played against us.

 

On a side note our Bandits 16U team won Premier Nationals in Huntington Beach CA this week. I know they don't have any KY kids but they do have some Ohio and IN. For those that don't know Premier Nationals is the grand daddy of them all right now. For our org to pull of this off is just unbelivable. Very few times have teams from outside of CA won the best tourney in the country. Shows what a lot of people have been saying for years, other girls outside of CA can play this game.

 

Good luck to the 18U Sluggers this week in Huntington Beach!!

Congrats!! Great showing!! Good luck to Maddy at JMU.I know she will do well there.

Great job! tough playing 4 games in a day!!

Congrats to Maddie! Sounds like she tore it up again!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.