Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knott 65 Breathitt 51 in OT

Featured Replies

What can you say

  • Author
Did Breathitt score in OT?

Hadn't reflected on it but I don't think they did. Knott hit a 3 to start OT and Breathitt seemed to think they had to have a 3 to match it and were consistantly off on their shots.

Just checked the scores at KHSAA and they have it backwards - showing

Breathitt as the winner. :confused:

  • Author
Just checked the scores at KHSAA and they have it backwards - showing

Breathitt as the winner. :confused:

I could have dreamed it all but I doubt it. :sleep:

I could have dreamed it all but I doubt it. :sleep:

 

 

Nope, you didn't dream it. I was at the PCC/Leslie game (which by the way was one of the best games I've watched this season, a good win for Leslie), but I have talked to some friends who watched the KCC/Breathitt game. They said the Pike kid played a great game and Stamper got hot in OT. KCC did win the game, but neither team put forth a dominating performance, at least not until OT.

Knott made shots when they had too.Breathitt just couldnt hit a shot in Ot. In over time the 8th grader from Knott County Stuart Stamper scored 13 out of Kcc's 14 points. Congradulations Patriots on the exellent win.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.