Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How I would fix the bullpen

Featured Replies

I hate myself for thinking about this last night, but what about Carlos Marmol?

 

For the most part, I'm inclined to stay away from Marmol because, well, he's terrible. On the other hand, he would be cheap, he has good stuff & he could certainly benefit from a change of scenery (or throwing strikes).

 

I have a hard time justifying trading anything of value for a reliever when we already have Chapman, Broxton, Marshall & Lecure.

  • Author
I hate myself for thinking about this last night, but what about Carlos Marmol?

 

For the most part, I'm inclined to stay away from Marmol because, well, he's terrible. On the other hand, he would be cheap, he has good stuff & he could certainly benefit from a change of scenery (or throwing strikes).

 

I have a hard time justifying trading anything of value for a reliever when we already have Chapman, Broxton, Marshall & Lecure.

 

 

A 1,000 times NO!!

A 1,000 times NO!!

 

Agreed on Marmol. I'd take Kevin Gregg or James Russell though.

Edited by UKMustangFan

  • Author
Agreed on Marmol. I'd take Kelly Gregg or James Russell though.

 

 

Kevin Gregg.

  • Author
That's what I said....:lol2:

 

 

Doesn't look like it to me. :eyeonyou::sssh::lol::lol:

I loathe Kevin Gregg. He is having a good season thus far, though.

 

James Russell would be worth trading for. He's was born in Cincinnati, too. But, if I had to guess, the asking price would be too high.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.