Scott HS Freshman League

Maybe he has changed. I know Pouncy wouldn't put up with it. That may be a reason he has changed, but I believe because of his talent he was never punished by anybody therefore never learned his lesson. I hope he has his head on straight. He has a lot of talent. I remember watching him play for Celtics AAU team a coouple years back and he literally told the coach what to do, pretty much bossing him around. The coach did nothing. He played with that kind of attitude as well. I blame the Coach for that..... He should have sat him down or punished him in some way so he would learn his lesson. I am sure Pouncy is aware of what he has done, and I am sure he had a talk with him about what is acceptable and what isn't. I feel if something like that was done earlier we would not be talking about this.

I don't want to drag this on, but you are the one talking about it SF1230, no one else has said a negative word about the young man. From reading the responses, they have all been positive.

It sounds like you are basing your comment on watching him play a 'couple years back'. I guess that puts him in the 6th grade. He told the AAU coach what to do as a 6th grader as you say, 'bossing him around'. Your comments are becoming more and more comical.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic