Covington Catholic 4 Beechwood 2

Coach DW

So BGP's high school baseball fans, the next time you read a post by me with my scoring totals and think I am being a CovCath Homer, please remember this post.

Both the NKy.com and NKyfan.com writers scored it an error too, but I truly do appreciated your last comment Oldtime84, I honestly do.

I do indeed bleed CovCath blue but I won't give a hit nor an error, just because a player has CovCath on their jersey. If you read my stats know that they are fair and correct to both teams![/QUOTE]

Never questioned that once.......just busting your chops..... ;)

Not much O. CF for CC saved two runs, one with arm and one with glove. CC got a hit each from Heppler and Schreiver, BW got 2 from Stringer and one from Suchanek. CC did what they always do, got em on got em over got em in. Not much difference in these two teams.

Not much O. CF for CC saved two runs, one with arm and one with glove. CC got a hit each from Heppler and Schreiver, BW got 2 from Stringer and one from Suchanek. CC did what they always do, got em on got em over got em in. Not much difference in these two teams.

TOG, can you provide a team batting average? I'm sure it's not pretty. It will be CC's demise.

TOG, can you provide a team batting average? I'm sure it's not pretty. It will be CC's demise.

No problem! It's good enough to win 15 games, with 3 of the 8 losses to top 5 teams in the Commonwealth and a victory over the 3rd ranked team in the Commonwealth.