Lloyd 6 St. Henry 4

Just Jim

Lloyd gets the district seeding win. Brown gets the win for Lloyd and LaCorte the loss for St.Henry.

Bad baserunning and to many errors for the Crusaders to get a win in this one. Lloyd played a solid game and both times I've seen them, hit the ball pretty well.

St.Henry misses Kuebbing on the mound. Hopefully he will be back in a few weeks?

Congrats to Lloyd on the win.

Lloyd gets the district seeding win. Brown gets the win for Lloyd and LaCorte the loss for St.Henry.

Bad baserunning and to many errors for the Crusaders to get a win in this one. Lloyd played a solid game and both times I've seen them, hit the ball pretty well.

St.Henry misses Kuebbing on the mound. Hopefully he will be back in a few weeks?

Congrats to Lloyd on the win.

Yes this was a great game.Lloyd hit the ball really well in this game.I agree St. Henry ran them self out of the game.Brown pitched solid and worked out of some jams.In the 6th inning St. Henry was mounting a comeback as Brown was getting a little tired and starting to struggle with his control.2 big base running mistakes took St. Henry out of a big inning.I was very impressed with the Lloyd team they seem to hit the ball well up and down the lineup.Congrads to the Lloyd team.I think these two teams will meet again in the district title game in late May.