Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle Coach Roesel Notches 400th Win

Featured Replies

Ryle Head Coach Pat Roesel picked up his 400th career win in tonight's victory over Covington Catholic. Especially sweet in that Coach Roesel picked up the milestone win over his mentor and friend, Coach Kumplebeck, who was head coach at CCH when Coach Roesel played there. Coach Roesel is in his 21st year at Ryle and is the only varsity coach in the history of the school. Only Coach Krumpelbeck and Coach Maxwell in this area have more wins.

Congrats to Pat on the 400th tonight! :thumb:

I'm a little late on this one but congratulations to Pat! Outstanding coach and an even better man. Glad to see his accomplishment acknowledged today during the Reds game when the Ryle Raiders were in the TV booth!

Great Job Pat! You are a class act. I have played you many times and win, lose or draw, you always have a positive outlook and a well-coached team. Most importantly, you treat your players, parents and fans with respect while maintaining a disciplined program. Ryle is blessed to have you.

Congrats! I will have to give him a shout out next time I see him in Church! Not that he knows who I am. I know, I will mention Sweeperboy and all should be good. Either way, congrats!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.