Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin County 7 Owen County 2

Featured Replies

Final in first round of 8th Region Class A. Back to back to back homeruns from Hannah Dossett, Hayden Seng and Danielle Nichelson. Followed by another homerun from Kelsea Satchwell later in the game.

Sounds like the big sticks came out today. :thumb:

  • Author

Yeah Good thing FBD gave me the update.

Gallatin set the tone early by back to back to back HR's, which came with 2 outs in the first inning. Total of 5 HR's in the game, as Owen County's Courtney Waldrop hit a 2 run shot.

  • Author

I heard the reason th game was cancelled Friday night was not due to a wet field. I will keep what I heard to myself

I heard the reason th game was cancelled Friday night was not due to a wet field. I will keep what I heard to myself

 

It wasn't bc Owen's pitcher quit and they were hoping to get her back was it?

  • Author
It wasn't bc Owen's pitcher quit and they were hoping to get her back was it?

 

A little something like that

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.