Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doss 67 John Hardin 50

Featured Replies

media darling John Hardin gets blown out by Doss 67-50

media darling John Hardin gets blown out by Doss 67-50

 

media darling? :rolleyes:

Another first-timer showing his hate. It would be great to start off a little different.

Rule #2 No disparaging, taunting, or boastful comments especially between opponents trying to intimidate each other.

  • Author

and I can't say they "smoked" a team? I wasn't taunting. Maybe I should have said dominated? Is that any better? No hate, just stating facts. It was a dominating performance for my boys.

 

And yes, the media has fallen in love with, IMHO, an over rated John Hardin squad. They beat a couple of last years good teams but over all their schedule is no where near the top.

King Rex, please follow the instructions on how to report the final score of games.

and I can't say they "smoked" a team? I wasn't taunting. Maybe I should have said dominated? Is that any better? No hate, just stating facts. It was a dominating performance for my boys.

 

And yes, the media has fallen in love with, IMHO, an over rated John Hardin squad. They beat a couple of last years good teams but over all their schedule is no where near the top.

 

Why would you want to say "your boys" beat an overrated team anyways? Doesnt that just take away from their victory? :confused:

Fact...Doss is 3 - 2 in their past 5 games, losing to DeSales and Manual. They are not the favored to win the 6th region. That is still in PRP's hands. Doss plays inconsistant and does not have the depth it will need come tourney time to make a serious run. The win over John Hardin is a good win, but inconsistencies should resume again when playing regional foes.

 

Welcome to the board.

  • Author

Just heard that we were not a factor anymore, I think this game proves that we are, or that John Hardin just isn't that good.

 

I lovingly call them my boys. Like my family. Sorry if it didn't seem that way!

and I can't say they "smoked" a team? I wasn't taunting. Maybe I should have said dominated? Is that any better? No hate, just stating facts. It was a dominating performance for my boys.

 

And yes, the media has fallen in love with, IMHO, an over rated John Hardin squad. They beat a couple of last years good teams but over all their schedule is no where near the top.

12. No complaining about the web site, its members, or its management on the forums or in public. If you have such a complaint, you need to send me an email at [email protected] and I will get back with you as soon as possible to address the problem. Your opinion matters to me. When a moderator warns of possible rules violations, do not ignore the warning and do not argue. Ignoring a violation warning or arguing with a moderator over their enforcement of forum rules will result in your suspension.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.